View Single Post
Old 9 Jul 2014, 13:10 (Ref:3432158)   #72
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
victor, your rocket fuel increased my enjoyment of the first hour of the race considerably. i have only sketchy recollections of that first hour, much like g4j though!

and do the roadtrip, *definitely*. i'm doing austria the weekend after next, that's 17 plus ferry journey, and it's not so bad. you need an awful lot of music though

to be fair, the cold night during the race was definitely exaggerated by the warm days beforehand. i don't know even if it's possible to dress for that kind of change in temperature :/
I think you, John-Mark (G4J) and Simon (GT6) had the most out of that particular bottle. And as for roadtrip music, the whole discography of Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and The Who should last me the distance.