Thread: ELMS ELMS 2014 Season
View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2014, 14:04 (Ref:3433815)   #215
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i agree with you. it really is up in the air. the ligier is the real mystery, i can't wait to see how it works away from le mans and on "normal" short circuits. from another perspective, murphy are still a bit of an unknown quantity too, their driver lineup has so much potential. i suppose at this point you have to say they're out of the title battle though. ultimately i'm expecting that to be between jota and signatech alpine, and if tds/thiriet hit the ground running with the ligier them too. you're right about the diversity in chassis - its very encouraging, and exactly what lmp2 should be about. i don't think there's any shame in the age of the cars involved either, the need for constant updates is just unnecessary when the competition is that fierce.

it's a shame about loeb's car i agree, never good to see one less car on the grid but i'm sure charouz and his backing will wash up somewhere.