View Single Post
Old 14 Aug 2014, 22:34 (Ref:3444367)   #1071
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, I have begun running a bit, and is going to compete in a small run here in the end of August.
To my big surprise it's going very well with this "project" and therefor looking for a bigger goal than just that single run.
I therefor thought about combining Le Mans with running and run as much of La Sarthe as possible.
As we all know large parts are open, but of course from the Porsche curves and up to Tertre Rouge, I will need to take the old circuit road through Maison Blanche up to the grand entrance.
My question is, from the grand entrance, up to the end of the Tertre Rouge, on the outside, is it possible to return to the Mulsanne straight from the gate located at Tertre Rouge when the public roads are open? (of course I will be carrying my ticket)
The gate is this
If anyone has experience in running Circuit de La Sarthe, I'm glad to hear from you .
Cheers
Mathias / CTD