View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2014, 16:08 (Ref:3456649)   #21
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Holy Smokes! This is next week!!!

Only thing I have done is purchase / receive a ticket. Thanks to the crowd that has become to show up in T4, if I bring anything other than personal necessities, it's just doubling up! Good guys to camp with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Any style you like, grands do actually cook better in the oven than store brand but I've tried most of them in it. I'll bring some as well and we'll have plenty, just have to remember pan this time. Foil works but a sheet pan is better. Yeah, we're really roughing it aren't we?
Roughing indeed sir. Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
BISCUITS!
You can go have a meat pie and whatever "meat" that is. I'll have an Andrew oven baked biscuit with a Jimmy Dean's sausage patty because 'murica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I would but it has been made in Wisconsin since the brewery was flooded and looted after Katrina.
We may have to go to Russia to get our PBR. Thought all beers were made in Wisconsin??