View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2014, 20:50 (Ref:3475546)   #96
Mark Petch
Veteran

Mark Petch should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingduck View Post
Interesting with the tyres, what sort of tyres do they use?
Hi FD, we use bog standard Federal road tyre's, however we will be testing some DOT rated tyre's in the new year plus a new six speed gearbox, and a revised disk braked rear end with a Detroit locker, that Ssangyong Korea have offered us.

If we adopt any or all of these upgrades all 30 utes will be upgraded at no cost to our SRS teams. I think most fair minded people would agree that the utes have provided affordable most racing with excellent media and TV coverage, which is what we set out to do a lit over one year ago.

I recorded the 3 SRS utes races from Hampton Downs and sat down and watched them last night and was very proud to 28 utes battling it out up and down the big feild great TV coverage even if I have to say so myself.

A very big thank you to Nigel Carpenter and David Turner for putting together such an excellent Magazine style TV package, that I understand will also be available on demand at TV3 later on today.

What a breath of fresh air little Christina Orr is, two young kid's, mom and dad team and taking it to the boy's, calls a spade a spade and gives as good as she gets, cant wait for Puke its going to be 'all on' for young and old!

My money is on Christina for the round win.