View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2015, 07:22 (Ref:3491988)   #111
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Those were the WMs, only designed to go as fast as possible and break the speed record pour la gloire De la France, then retire. 400kph IIRC

pages back you mentioned watching planes on final approach. The old RAF Lyneham flight path we along the A3102, many"s the time we've flashed our headlights at dazzling high beams coming the other way only to find a Hercules roar over the roof!

Edit: Bugger you beat me to it Mike, and more insightful too! Must learn to type quicker...my excuse is I've just spent four days at NEC and couldn't face driving home last night so am relaxing in one of Lennie's finest. Ahhhhh.............