Thread: LM24 First Time
View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2015, 09:57 (Ref:3492426)   #11
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just posting my thoughts before the namby-pamby crew gets here (the ones sleeping in hotels) .

I say go for camping too!
It gives you the ability to sleep a little longer on saturday as you don't have to fight your way through massive crowds of people to get in. As a camper you just awake, do your morning routine and do the relative short walk to where your want to watch the Warm-Up .
I haven't done the hotel solution, so it won't be a fair comparison, but as Simon (GT6) writes, the comfort levels in the campsites has gotten very good. A good air mattress and a couple of good earplugs and you will have a good night sleep.
And again, as other says, camping is the only way if you want the complete Le Mans experience

Oh, by the way check the FAQ threads. A lot of good information in there!
Le Mans FAQ