View Single Post
Old 9 Feb 2015, 06:47 (Ref:3503173)   #9
NZSTfan
Veteran

New Zealand
car heaven
NZSTfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the info Mark. It amazes me just how much money recycling dead horses and making sweets can make....

On a similar-ish note, I heard some time ago from the owner of formula e indoor electric go karts in Auckland that Tony was looking at setting up a similar electric kart place in central Auckland. Needless to say, the guys at formula e are somewhat concerned about this as they have worked very hard just to break even. They are just getting on top of things this year i.e financially and they seem to think that Tony is a competition killer.....which is probably true based on his success.

Whoever buys Taupo will more than likely have an uphill battle on their hands. The whole area is dictated by tourism and tourist attractions, so one would think that if Tony is keen, then a highlands v2.0 would be his intention.

Its a great facility in my view, so whoever buys it needs to make it a drawcard for all categories.