Thread: LM24 First Time
View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 2015, 17:49 (Ref:3506235)   #67
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brico View Post
ATLFalconsFAN:

Thanks for the rental car recommendation. We used EuropeCar last year, big mistake and wouldn't wish them on anybody. Auto Europe appears to be a broker (much like EuropeCar). Do you obtain the car from them or go directly to the Avis/Hertz/etc. counters at CDG? Also, how well do they honor the requested size? I ask because EuropeCar was trying to unload a Fiat Panda on a group of five rather tall folks in line ahead of me last June - which did not go over well (as you can imagine).

Thanks,
Brian
Once you reserve with AutoEurope you know exactly who your rental company is, it does not change. Upon arrival you go directly to the counter of that company at CDG (or wherever you choose for your rental location). I have never had them try to change my rental type, only doing the usual of offering a better car for more money if I wanted to.