View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 2002, 08:27 (Ref:351070)   #46
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I thought that as we are now a week into August (or thereabouts), it was time for me to resurrect and breath some fresh life into this thread. Anybody else decided to go to the Classic?

As far as I'm concerned, my plans are a little uncertain, mainly due to finance - I'm skint! So I'm not entirely sure whether I'm going to make it after all.

I need to hear from Stoffer Green as to his plans - since he became a man of leisure (so to speak) he seems to have disappeared!

I'm going to make this one "sticky", so to speak, to see what updated responses we get.