View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2015, 14:12 (Ref:3510755)   #565
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
For my first Le Mans visit in 2012 I didn't mind being a super nerd, and as such wore a go pro camera on my head for much of the time, documenting everything. And because I am so obsessed with Le Mans it just so happens that I watched some of those videos just yesterday. I happen to have a video from the tunnel near start/finish that takes you from the paddock to the outside of the track. I was camping at the Travel Destinations site and the video goes from the tunnel to the campsite. So I can tell you on good authority that this is a solid 30 minute walk. Little tip though, if you're at the grandstands walk on the outside of the circuit rather than the inside. The road that runs on the outside by Maison Blanche is a much quicker walk than the walk that goes by the Karting area. There are more cars to contend with as there are no sidewalks, but it cuts the travel time down by between 5-10 minutes.