View Single Post
Old 2 Apr 2015, 11:24 (Ref:3523015)   #17
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I can't lie that I have interest in the post-LM season, but the first two dress rehearsal races prior the big one will be very exciting as ever. And since we are pretty much guessing here who will have the ultimate power on ancient spirits, I'm gonna say... Porsche. For Silverstone. But it will be close between the three. Maybe when Nissan ultimately joins not so anymore...

For the weekend as whole, looking forward to seeing loads of AF Corse cars with SMP Racing stickers in them and people that I'm not sure are all employed by AF Corse around them!