View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2015, 15:38 (Ref:3529715)   #683
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
That's £7 per day, so now that we are in Europe, that £7 gives you ...
GP3 race 2,
GP 2 sprint Race,
The F1 race,

Plus longer build up to and post race coverage than the BBC gives on it's live races.

It's not perfect but if you don't want the whole Sky package, it's not that bad a stand alone price.
These races only apply in Europe. Up until now I've paid £7 to be disappointed every week. Although Malaysia wasn't bad, I'm now begining to question why I should pay £7 for F1 when I can watch Blancpain, ELMS, PWC for free, or the entire WEC season (Including Le Mans) for £20.

The entertainment value just no longer ads up. I've been watching F1 for 21 years and whilst I realise that isn't much compared to many here, it was a sad realisation this month when I realised I don't actually want to watch it anymore.