View Single Post
Old 7 May 2015, 00:31 (Ref:3534967)   #167
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Uh, please no!!! But the ACO having ties with the FIA nowadays, I fear we will have F1-style "night-racing" soon....
As they have chosen to utilize 100% night-for-day Formula 1 setting at Bahrain for no reason, as well as install considerably bright floodlights at CotA when in the past regular ACO night races required absolutely nothing beyond minimal start/finish straight posts and maybe couple of random posts elsewhere (like at Portimao & Hungaroring few years back), I have zero doubt that all of la Sarthe will be brightly lighted in 5-10 years time. In similar time frame as how the track transforms...

And for the record, I'm fine with Sebring/PLM styled smooth lighting, even if I prefer total darkness.