Thread: 2KCup
View Single Post
Old 9 May 2015, 00:18 (Ref:3535689)   #48
flyingduck
Veteran

flyingduck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikuni View Post
The cheating is so obvious, so blatant. It is a great concept, which is why many people are reluctant to bad mouth it, but the cheating is there and has been since the first round. I guess the key is just to get out there and have a bit f fun without taking it or yourself, too seriously.

They appear to be withholding the points, but I'm unsure why. I tried to find something in their Facebook page, but nothing was forthcoming. So then I went I their website, still nothing but there is an active forum. I checked this out but found it was locked down so you could only access it if you are a racer.

Argh, good old Motorsport in New Zealand. Even our "cheapest" and apparently most accessible form still has the barriers up in full force.
The series has released its points and a technical committee to I force the rules on a more serious basis for the top runner but ain't trying to put barriers in front of new guys competing for the fun of the sport.

As for our forum, yes we have a section that is only to be accessed by competitors. This allows a place for discussions that are only needed to be seen by driver. We choose not to air our dirty laundry in public and as we had over 100 cars scored points so need a touch point with competitors.