Thread: WEC Rebellion Racing
View Single Post
Old 18 May 2015, 10:14 (Ref:3538882)   #898
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkshireLad View Post
I would of liked to of seen a larger amount of car/bodywork to become excite but ey well..
Apart from the engine cover and the lack of a top air box is the car really going to look that much different?

I just hope that once the cars do get on track that they are reliable and they haven't basically written off a season to make this change. Because as much as I admire Rebellion, they are likely going to be even further behind on pace this year than they were last year. Even if they've got quicker. And they still could have dusted Kolles with the old package.