View Single Post
Old 20 May 2015, 00:18 (Ref:3539500)   #628
NZSTfan
Veteran

New Zealand
car heaven
NZSTfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gotta agree with BSD's comments above blackpearl.

You seem to be a one-man band attempting to 'muddy the waters' with a new concept, that quite frankly, seems to have buy-in from both sides.

How Mark has the patience to constantly deal with your rubbish and negative comments are beyond me. But good on Mark for taking the time to do this. At least he (like a few others on here) don't hide behind user names, and are happy to share their knowledge and experience.

But to bag Owen takes things a step to far (and Mark Heimgartner for that matter). Do you know these people? if so what have they done badly for you? did one of them spill your coffee once? I just don't get it. The situation is quite simple, without the likes of Owen and 'Andres dad' there would be NOTHING to look forward to this year. There would be no ST's, there would be no NZV8's, so unless you just have it in for this type of racing, then may I suggest that you take your poorly worded posts elsewhere. Troll certainly springs to mind.....

A question for Mark if I may. You mention 12 car owners are essentially keen to be part of this co-op. Is that 12 ST owners, or 12 ST and/or TLX owners?

On a related note, I know (for a fact) that the people heading up this new venture are working very hard, and I see nothing but positive things come the SC round in November, and from there on.

Stu