View Single Post
Old 30 May 2015, 15:57 (Ref:3542929)   #200
supermario21
Racer

supermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsupermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Where did you catch that, I thought FS1 listings only went 1 week forward?

Anyway... 3 hours It's gonna get craptastic ratings on Fox Sports 2. And is even that obscure channel gonna get much coverage seeing as Bob Varsha recently tweeted "on FOX Sports GO" in addition to 1 and 2

The days of SPEED... Speedvision...
I'm going to hope and pray that it's inaccurate, but on tvguide.com/listings you can just keep clicking forward days. The day doesn't list June 13th but the listings are there and the schedule for other live events are accurate. I see there is an hour blocked off from 7-8 PM, then 330-730 AM and 9-930 for postrace on FS1. So actually 5 HOURS!!!!!

Ugh, this is so frustrating. But corporate man Bob is bragging about 25 hours of straight coverage. The least FOX could do would to make the entire race available to FOX Sports GO at least. Sad that the network that used to show the entire race with either no or minimal (1-2 hours) interruptions is reduced to this. Even less than than the 2 WEC races we've had. This guide doesn't have FS2 but I would presume most of it will be there.