View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2015, 16:58 (Ref:3545566)   #5
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looks like Shank have put a two-year plan together at least with this in mind. Le Mans was being mentioned before they'd even taken delivery of the car. So I'd say we'll likely see them and they might even look to revolve their season around it. I don't think they are a championship-focused team with the Pew Am-element.

A couple of Fords next year will be great too. Sir Chris Hoy will be a nice wider-interest story for the race. Greaves would be my guess for him and it's not a surprise to see them aligning themselves with Nissan again for this year.

It will be interesting to see if Alonso takes another crack at a deal for Le Mans. Depending what you read it doesn't seem like it was too far off this year.