View Single Post
Old 3 Aug 2015, 09:03 (Ref:3563449)   #603
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is where I'm confused.

Quote:
When asked in the post-race press conference where the radio call had originated, Ullrich answered: "It can't be from my side, because I'm not linked to any of the drivers directly.

"I only talk to the heads of the teams, so it can't be me."
Quote:
"I'm sorry that I shouted, 'Timo push him out' in my initial emotion at the command post. I do not communicate with the drivers by radio during the race and did not know that the radio was open.
In the clarification it doesn't say if "open" is to the driver or not. And Timo said he didn't hear it -

Quote:
"I got the confirmation that there was a call after the race, when I checked the video, so I did not hear any comment while driving," he said.
Just because the radio is open, does not mean it is open to the driver. I don't doubt that there will be an investigation into it which will determine what channels are what. But right now there seems to be conflicting information. Should it be found that Ullrichs radio was to the driver, then I don't believe the timing of the call matters and it should be a punishment.