View Single Post
Old 24 Aug 2015, 19:25 (Ref:3568368)   #70
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoung View Post
Yeah that ranks right up there with "well you know we have been working really hard on our setup", Uh huh, like the other teams haven't, cause everyone knows Pratt & Miller know nothing about setting up a car. So not to turn this serious, because it really does not deserve serious conversation who do you think wins it all and under what circumstances? Its just for fun...what do you think?
I don't really care either way, but yeah I would agree for Porsche to win it - their , umm, 'development technology' just is better hehe That being said I do think the others are still given few breaks to keep them momentarily relatively happy