View Single Post
Old 7 Sep 2015, 11:40 (Ref:3572158)   #20
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
My first trip was 2010. I resolved to make it an annual tradition and do my best to go every year.

Then I missed 2011... My sister very inconsiderately got married in South Africa in May, so no leave and no money meant no Le Mans that year.

Then I missed 2012. But I did go to the Classic and took my dad along. He was involved in racing in the 60's and 70's so it was a trip down memory lane for him. And it's a very enjoyable, and far more relaxed experience than the 24 Hours. Glad I had an excuse to go.

I made it in 2013, 2014 and 2015, so I am hopefully back on track.

It is the best week of the year.