View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2015, 11:51 (Ref:3580748)   #9169
Ephaeton
Veteran

Austria
Between Österreichring and Nordschleife
Ephaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsNigel View Post

I must admit that I was not expecting Audi to work on such a "hybrid" solution. Audi are typically focusing their attention on the development of the new car after LM. This at least demonstrates that Audi are still willing to fight for the 2015 titles.

I hope this allows Audi to claw back some performance for the race.
Seems this is the last iteration of the 2015 Audi due to AMS (german)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Schurig
Ein kleiner Turnaround könnte nicht nur durch die Abstimmungsstrategie zustande kommen, sondern auch durch die Aero-Spezifikation: Audi kommt mit einem überarbeiteten Aero-Kit für den R18 e-tron quattro nach Fuji, (...)
Audi hat bereits erklärt, dass man mittlerweile alle Ressourcen auf das neue 2016er Auto geworfen hat - das Fuji-Kit ist damit vermutlich die letzte Entwicklungsstufe für den R18.
(Audi might be threatening Porsche due to its new Aero spec: they are bringing a new aero kit for the r18 for fuji ... Audi has already stated that all resources are used for the 2016 car - the fuji kit supposedly is the final 2015 R18 iteration)