View Single Post
Old 30 Dec 2015, 00:59 (Ref:3600792)   #260
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Whenever did F1 use their track success to sell cars, (Ferrari is different)? To sell cigarettes, booze and computers maybe but not cars from my recall. If the technical advances are not being applied or not slated to be applied to a road car it all becomes a moot point anyway.

Onto RB v's Renault. If I were to put my tin foil hat on I could visualise Renault ignoring RB's attempts to get them to listen and apply ideas from Illien this year but next year all of a sudden they are all ears and want all the help they can get because they have to run their own motor in their own branded car. That wouldn't be true would it??
Colin Chapman used Team Lotus to sell Lotus cars and more recently there's been McLaren.