View Single Post
Old 30 Dec 2015, 16:13 (Ref:3601003)   #75
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
True dat

Even half ready ARX-04 of last year could've won it had the car lasted (and wasn't run by someone as sloppy as ESM). The first 23h are basically just pre-qualifying phase, you know to get in grid order for the final restart...

I always start to watch this race and somehow forgot how silly the free lap nonsense is. Usually it's about middleway through when it gets so frustrating I have to shut the thing off and only come back for the NASCAR finish. But oh well maybe this year if SMP (the other P2 candidates are worthless) does okay I at least have someone to root for, if I'm in mood to watch this.

I never dare to watch Sebring again (not under current scheme anyway) since I want to have at least one race with only good non-ruined memories, so that's been on holidays for two seasons now.