View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2016, 19:00 (Ref:3607395)   #249
bidochon
Rookie

France
rue Gamma Paris
bidochon should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbidochon should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenbrown View Post
I don't think that was it. I asked him very recently and he was doing his best to remember where the car went. Maybe he got it wrong, but he wouldn't be worrying about paperwork issues 30 years after the event.

I'd still like to know who Pelletier bought it from. Have you spoken to Pelletier?
Hi Allen , I have had 772P/U1 at home , this car was bought in UK by Frenchman called Jean-Jacques Lecorre , JJ bought several cars in UK to make a little business to pay his hillclimb races and make a little pocket money ! he raced in hillclimb with a 772 # 2 ex MRS / Bardinon I bought to JJ this 772 .
when he bought 77P/U1 he give me the car to put in my garage because he had only a little garage , I keep the car few weeks because he sold it quickly to Jean François Pelletier the car was powered with a Cosworth BDD , Pelletier later sold the car to another Frenchman called Jean-Pierre ( I'm not sure ) Delaunay , Pelletier and Delaunay raced in hillclimb in West France during years 83/90 , I think you can find some results on Echappement