View Single Post
Old 3 Feb 2016, 20:23 (Ref:3611339)   #2
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
There was a bit (a lot) of self-interest with starting this thread of course, I'm more than happy to admit

So here goes: With last year's mess-up with ordering my campsite tickets in mind, I put my eggs in two baskets/bet on two horses this year. Both hatched/crossed the finishline at the same time, so I now have 3 obsolete Garage Vert tickets for sale.

Garage Vert is located between Houx Campsite and the inside of Tertre Rouge corner, with the entrance next to the parking of the MMArena, the football stadium inside of the circuit. As far as I'm aware, it is only the third campsite which provides electricity, besides Houx and Tertre Rouge. The proportion hook-up points/camping places is the best of those three though.

As it is a rather unknown site, there's no trouble with large Euro groups blasting out 'music' till early in the morning.

Minor negative side of this site is that a general entrance point is located here, so the general public can access this campsite. Just keep all your valuables locked up in your car, and all will be fine.

I loved it very much in 2015, but I loved Tertre Rouge a bit more, so that's where I'm staying this year.

The three tickets will sell for 144 euros each (agency price). Will send them out when I receive them.