View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2016, 23:18 (Ref:3618520)   #1
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
FIA WEC Spa 6 Hours - Who's Going?

Sparked by Vince's discussion on the LM24 subforum it strikes me that there are probably a few of us heading to the Ardennes in May.

Going to be a slightly shorter trip for us this year, likely heading down on Friday morning and back either directly after the race or very very early on the Sunday morning but that doesn't alter the prospect for either a meet up on the Friday evening - while the Racing Hotel does a perfectly acceptable meal and is a bit atmospheric might people be tempted by a trip into downtown Spa for something a little more elaborate? Equally on Saturday we had an impromptu meetup in 2014 that Bart Hayden was good enough to come along to - surely we can be organised enough to do something a little similar this year - even if a celebrity attendance can't be guaranteed.

So - Vince, Eric, I know you're coming along. others I can guess at, but any other folk on here going to be in Belgium?