View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2016, 02:37 (Ref:3625382)   #521
KlBD
Racer

KlBD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hoping to attend the race for the first time this year

Unfortunately I got distracted for the remainder of 2015 after the race and didn't do my planning then like I should have . Currently looking into lodging and the rest of the logistics but the ACO tickets website has me stumped...

I am on the "Choose My Tickets" Page of the ACO ticketing website and there are various options for general admission on various days as well as the Pitwalk and "Tribune 34" stands... I am planning to be at Le Mans for the entire week from scrutineering Sunday to the end of the race, do I need to buy a separate general admission ticket for each day? Or does the "Enceinte Generale Semaine" cover the entire week like Google Translate is suggesting?

I have read that the pitwalk tickets aren't necessary, do you guys find this to be true? And what exactly is the Tribune 34 stand? Is that just the "ACO enclosure" that people talk about?

Thanks for any help in advance! Picking up the planning this late has left me a bit overwhelmed, but then again it was my fault in the first place.