View Single Post
Old 1 Apr 2016, 16:27 (Ref:3629326)   #533
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
At the risk of being totally cheese-ball I thought I would share something slightly Le Mans related with you all. I went last year with my cousin to France. It was his first time outside of North America and for someone who has been all over the world it was fun to experience a first trip overseas with him. Even though he drives a C6 Z06 unfortunately he gets bored with car racing and so while I was at the race he popped over to Germany for several days.

Anyway, last night he surprised me with this cool video he had put together of our time spent in France. There's a little bit of Le Mans (I conned him into scrutineering for one of the days), but really just a video of what you could expect to see if you went over for the great race and spent some extra time in Paris and other parts of the Loire region.

Anyway, if you're interested in watching someone else's travel video here you go:
https://youtu.be/P6YLtsv43HQ