View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2016, 15:42 (Ref:3629910)   #74
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Regarding the trigger happiness of throwing yellows, it's far different from road courses. Not saying we don't have an understanding of the differences here but I certainly would rather see things stay green for relatively minor incidents. However, cars pushing 190 on a mile oval, I don't mind playing cautiously; my hand isn't on the race control button and neither is any of yours. It's easy for us to criticize.