View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 2016, 12:33 (Ref:3630209)   #21
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Apparently Alonso's doctors felt he had recovered sufficiently so some doctors do.

Obviously we don't know the full extent of his injuries but that's not really the point is it's?

Either doctors are available to their patients or they are not. Now if they were examining another patient and didn't have time that's understandable, but that's not the case is it?

These drivers need to have trust in the FIA medical staff and a belief that they are there for the drivers health and not to protect the FIA's best interests...I don't feel that their choice to not reexamine will help with that trust.