Thread: WEC 2016 WEC Discussion
View Single Post
Old 31 May 2016, 20:32 (Ref:3646142)   #1018
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
I don't like Indy GP, but anything is better than the blandness that is COTA. At least it would say "USA" by first look. Also it doesn't have full carpark qualities of the Tilkedromes (ironically, being area enclosed by concrete)
Have you been to COTA? I have each year, as well as a group of friends who have gone each time. I really don't understand the hate for COTA, it is a great facility and one that is perhaps much better in person. I think the main issue keeping people away is the oppressive heat and fact that it is during football season. Change the date and I'm sure it will be a more attractive event, there is nothing wrong however with the facility, it serves sports car racing just fine.

That said, I would much prefer WEC at Road Atlanta, Sebring, Road America, or especially Laguna Seca.