View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2016, 21:30 (Ref:3655135)   #1812
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I haven't read it yet, but I was absolutely delighted to see the F1 rightly relegated to a supporting front page role...... Spot on Autosport!
Went through it this morning. Good coverage of the weekend overall, Gary Watkins given the space to write - with the usual positive outcome, and nice depth in coverage of things like the LMP2 race and some of the forthcoming regulatory changes.

It's easy to stick the boot into Autosport, and I know there are commercial realities which mean F1 gets prominence, but it does reinforce point that when they're given opportunity they can produce superb coverage - and in doing so show that in no way are they closed minded in how they look at racing beyond F1.