View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2002, 15:09 (Ref:366673)   #22
pauldavid
Racer

pauldavid should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was rather concerned to see that barry has opted for natural remedies rather than traditional Chemo - i do beleive that natural remediies have their place alongside chemo ect, but not as a stand alone treatment. I am speaking from my own personal experience. I can only presume that barry's cancer may be terminal and they only offered him Chemo to prolong his life and not as a cure.I know that doctors offer chemo- to terminal patients to give them a bit more time but sometimes the patient is not prepared to put up with the side effects when they only have a short time to go. I know this all sounds very depressing but i do hope this is not the case and that Barry will indeed make a good recovery. Please all you ten-tenthers in Ozz please keep us in the U.K. up to date with any news. (p.s. my tumour was treated five years ago and i am fit and well).
On a lighter note my son has just returned from Australia, started in Cairns finished in sydney. on his first day in Sydney some bloke asked him outside the opera house if he would like free tickets to see some Budhist bloke give a talk, well being a student and hearing the words free he took him up on his offer. Well when he got inside the Budhist bloke turned out to be the Dali Lhama hardly some Budhist Bloke.