View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2017, 03:25 (Ref:3703069)   #76
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbsmith View Post
.... being just close enough they can maybe steal a result occasionally is pretty much where everyone wants the class.
I think the fans hope for this ... I am not sure the manufacturers or the FIA-ACO wants this.

Fine if it happens that way. Parity should be the goal, IMO ... but I don't see FIA-ACO making any adjustments to speed up P1-L ... Until both the P1-H teams pack it in and factories are allowed in the new, unified P1 class. or whatever happens.

Whatever it is, it should be interesting, and since it is the FIA-ACO, it will probably be frustrating.