View Single Post
Old 30 May 2017, 18:34 (Ref:3737455)   #822
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Would probably help more if you could tell which French carrier it was. Maybe it had a better coverage / less users in that area or its actual customers get prioritized over roaming users.

Btw, the EU free roaming law comes into effect June 15, so just in time for the race.

As from 15 June, mobile users travelling to other countries in the EU will be able to call, text or surf the net without paying any extra charges.

By all accounts this shouldn't make the networks any less crowded.
Orange was the last one I used, but Bouygues (which we always called BoogyTel) also worked. My connection on Orange was so good that I setup my phone as a WiFi hotspot during the evenings in the campsite for others to use.