View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2017, 21:28 (Ref:3741009)   #18
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Should be the same as for other races, minus Martin Haven who is on Eurosport unless he is going to double-duty. This was one of the reasons for the change so that team is the same for LM too and not like before when Hindy went back to do RLM and then they had cheap replacements.

Altough I can't believe McNish & Moody (the weakest link) can do the whole 24 hours, they have to have some rotation.
I assumed that, but the website says they aren't.

Mcnish - cover all eight rounds of the WEC – the 24 Hours of Le Mans broadcast package being a separate entity.

Moody - and for this season will cover the 6 Hours of Silverstone, the 6 Hours of Nürburgring and the 6 Hours of Bahrain.

Haven - will cover the WEC 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps, 6 Hours of Mexico, 6 Hours of COTA, 6 Hours of Fuji and 6 Hours of Shanghai.

It keeps saying Le Mans is a different package, but doesn't say who will be doing it. If it ends up as being Moody then I'll be moving to Eurosport, as he's absolutely useless. They might've said the change was for continuity, but it's more fractured than ever. Can we just get RLM please. Just pay RLM as much money as they want, and put the RLM audio into the stream.