View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2017, 22:17 (Ref:3741026)   #24
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I assume Shaw will be on the RLM radio coverage. It is a shame all the best are on RLM. I hate muting the TV to sync radio. It never syncs correctly and loses ambient sounds.

Eurosport for me it looks like. Annoyingly they still haven't fixed the Eurosport Player app for the Xbox 18 months later.
Can you link Eurosport player with a laptop to your TV? There is a feed with just ambient sounds. You can pause it live to sync it up with RLM.

I've bought the LM-package for £5.99. Well worth it to have RLM coverage and ambient sounds IMO.