View Single Post
Old 8 Jul 2017, 14:55 (Ref:3749596)   #7937
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
So it's not this weekend that Porsche announce their withdrawal. Is it next? Is that because it is Toyota's turn this weekend? Or perhaps Peugeot will announce their withdrawal this weekend. Surely it is the only reason they are considering returning. Or we can just remind ourselves that no team will do as good a job in withdrawing from the sport as Audi did. They really were amazing at that.
Good one.

Richard