View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 2017, 18:35 (Ref:3760604)   #2062
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I watched it today and thoroughly enjoyed it. Bearing in mind that my first Le Mans was only 4 years after this, it brought back a lot of memories. Le Mans has been massively 'sanitised' since the 80's, which has brought some good things, like clean loos (!) and a far better spectating experience from the information point of view, but we've lost the atmosphere of the fairground, most of the trees at the Esses (as well as the magnificent run to them on the track). I still think the narrator was doing his best Eric Idle impression.... Very much worth a watch people.