View Single Post
Old 9 Feb 2018, 18:03 (Ref:3799997)   #839
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsburgRS View Post
Tucker (and his lawyer) definitely come off as pretty unsympathetic characters, as does the one tribe chief I think. You see tucker being upset about someone coming to take his two race cars from inside of his grand mansion, while alternatrively hearing from the people unfortunate enough to have used his 'service.'
i did feel a bit for his wife and daughter, they were another casualty of the morally corrupted "look after number one" attitude that seems to exist in some areas of america that they couldn't understand why the money they were living off was gained in a completely unacceptable way. all they saw was the hard work from scott and the technical legality of the business.

on the other hand, given they were living under a roof paid for by poor working class americans who they'd taken advantage of and rinsed, i have zero sympathy at all.

i agree about the chief too, you'd hope that as an elder he'd see there was a bit more to it, but i can understand why he doesn't really care at the same time.