View Single Post
Old 11 Feb 2018, 08:42 (Ref:3800434)   #119
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
good grief.
+1 from me.

When Pirelli followed the FIA, teams and FOM's instructions they got moaned at (these tyres don't last long enough).
When they attempted something a bit different, they got moaned at (they're not following the contract).
When they added compounds that were more durable, they got moaned at (the tyres last way too long!).
When they made an extra couple of steps in durability, they got moaned at (we only need two types of tyre).
When they added the ultra-stupendo-soft, they got moaned at (because a couple of teams could run them twice as far as some of the others).

If I were a tyre manufacturer I'd stay well clear of F1. Nothing is good enough for the fans, nothing at all.