View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2018, 18:56 (Ref:3809676)   #263
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I agree, to an extent, but I wonder how much semantics are actually involved. If the reality is that they are actually handing it over to Tracy, I don't see that they have too much to complain about. The ACO should be looking closely at their entry application next year anyway, in my opinion.... Then again, I would probably have given it to Krohn anyway. He may be a mobile chicane, but he has decent past results and is a loyal supporter....
'Take over' means you aren't running the car any more - the Eurasia team are running the car.

I guess it feels somewhat less semantic when an ACO official is asking you to justify your position based on that report with the evident potential consequences of providing an answer that they are unhappy with?

This one is really simple - a simple error likely emerging from a clumsy google translation of the original EI story and/ or a lack of understanding of the nuances here - it happens.

The fact that Eurasia felt it necessary to put out a retraction rather indicates there was a need to do so.