View Single Post
Old 4 May 2018, 21:44 (Ref:3819541)   #1070
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ah, I did app. I remember the first year of this if you registered on the website you didn’t get app, which was daft. Annoyed me as it wasn’t clear and I registered on the website, but knew I’d mainly use the app. Still they refunded me.

I weighing up whether I listen to the WEC TV commentary or RLM. Both have positives or ,more pertinently, negatives for me. This is making me sound like the usual things are bad sportscar fan so I shall stop and say woo, I can watch and listen in so many ways, isn’t it great!