View Single Post
Old 6 May 2018, 12:09 (Ref:3820319)   #682
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I actually hope Oreca is still unmatched, because as much as I despise how Hughes de Chaunac lobbied to create French Cartel Empire with the dumbified spec ruleset, what I hate even more is allowing every other manufacturer except one a bag of gifts just because they built inferior chassis. If you can't have development in your spec class because of frozen technology, waivers are not the answer... EVO kits itself are fine if everyone can make them.

The most interesting thing about P2 though, just like last year, will be to see how high up they'll rise in the overall order. Assuming Manor shows up, the top car should qualify for 11th spot but I think in the race they will finish around 4th or 5th.