Thread: WEC Rebellion Racing
View Single Post
Old 8 May 2018, 07:17 (Ref:3820748)   #6
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
That fuel use thing is kind of ridiculous. How can they be expected to guess? Especially if the FIA knows what they are actually using.
I agree with you on this one, it is a ridiculous situation. I'm wondering if this is an oversight by the privateers, or if the necessary software is simply not available to buy off the shelf. It's a seriously bizarre situation, when fuel usage is fundamental to them racing within the rules. It could simply be down to money, but I doubt it somehow, when the teams are already throwing millions into their programmes. Having to resort to guesswork is 100% ridiculous.