View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2018, 06:11 (Ref:3828569)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
If you recall, he's always been the one to shoot down F1 and it's gimmicks like DRS or it's lack of passing. What I've seen is that the disdain towards F1 and it's drivers (namely Alonso) has now passed to Toyota because an F1 driver is in their team. It's a double edged sword now. He's brought attention to the WEC and Le Mans but he's being blamed for it because it's focusing mostly on him, and Toyota to a lesser extent. I think this is causing a blowback to these sportscar pundits. It's sad imo. It's not Alonso or Toyota's fault they are in the news more than someone else. It'd be ideal if the coverage for the WEC/LM had more variety but at least it's getting attention from Autosport/Motorsport.com. I'll enjoy the race and it's classes regardless of what RLM thinks. I'm sure a lot will.

With you on that all the way. Thank you. I was beginning to wonder how Toyota had the sheer affrontery to remain loyal to the WEC and Le Mans when they could have either run off somewhere else or gone off to showboat with no competition somewhere. I'm looking forward to what could be the most intriguing race for years. Yes, the ACO have had to think hard about equivalency but the anti-Alonso stuff that I've seen and heard is bordering on puerile….