View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2018, 16:51 (Ref:3832154)   #2109
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah but if you race cars you know that there's always someone who will be wicker than you. Obviously in my case that doesn't happen. But the point is you sign up to the rules, you lose, you complain. Have any of teams complained? I haven't heard any.

So with respect to the poster who said it was just like/ worse than the 2000 race. I can have no sympathy. Not for malicious reasons just that, well that's racing.