Thread: WEC Race 2018 6 Hours of Silverstone
View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2018, 12:52 (Ref:3845202)   #254
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyopenroad View Post

It was good to get into Village, Club and Becketts grandstands, though why only half of the last two of those were open, I have no idea.
That was a nuisance. At times on Sunday the Club grandstand was packed - well half of it - with the rest closed and empty. Same as half of the Becketts GS. I'm assuming that was simply down to lack of security staff (that's usually the reason cited year on year). In fact, I didn't see any security staff in either grandstand on Sunday, although when I was in the stand at pit in on Friday, along with about 5 other people (!), I was told I had to sit down. (I like to stand when I'm taking photographs)., When I asked why, I was just told 'That's Silverstone's rules'....